Buying journey clarity
The heartbeat of your business
Reduce friction in marketing and sales with our research service, revealing how and why ideal customers buy from you.
Let’s face it.
“Growth at all costs” simply isn’t a sustainable path forward any longer.
You do most of the marketing best practices, but challenges with turning lookers into buyers are keeping you from reaping your hard-earned rewards.
And what’s even more frustrating?
Often it’s a few small (but currently invisible) adjustments that will help move the needle.
So tell me, does this sound familiar?
- You’re not clear about what potential customers seek when they visit your website
- You’re unsure about the specific sectors and areas of interest of your top customers
- Your marketing content is too broad to effectively reach your ideal customer base
- You invest lots of time guessing what your ad angles should be, and what landing pages and emails should say
- You have knowledge about your industry, but haven’t validated buyer personas with actual buyers
- You’re uncertain about the true value of your product and the specific problems it solves for ideal customers
- You’re making assumptions about potential customers interests, which may harm your sales
- You don’t know your audiences true sources of influence
And guess who holds the key to change all this to the better?
Of course, the well-intentioned advice you get from experts is: “just talk to customers”.
And you know what, they’re right. Why?
According to a study by CoSchedule, brands who regularly conduct customer research are 303% more likely to achieve their marketing goals.
Peter Drucker, one of the most important business thinkers of the 20th century, famously said it like this:
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well, the product or service fits them and sells itself.”
But what stops most companies from doing the research correctly and regularly?
There are 3 main issues that marketing departments face when wanting to conduct buyer research:
- Doing proper research takes a lot of time
- You don’t have a structured research process in place that brings tangible results (and can be repeated with success)
- Thinking about getting feedback from real customers makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck
- It’s hard to be unbiased while conducting and analyzing the research yourself
- You don’t have the necessary data analysis talent in-house
- It’s hard to create a neutral environment where customers don’t feel under pressure to give you only feedback you want to hear
So what can you do about it? And where do we come in? Read on.
Building the BaseAfter the inital call, you get an onboarding questionnaire that consists of 25 questions to help us quickly understand your situation. From this, we tailor our research design to match your needs. Following, you'll also get your own research dashboard to keep track.
Research ProcessWe reach out to customers and learn about their buying journey. We also analyze online reviews from your brand and competitors.
Messaging RecommendationsThe data gets analyzed, organized, and presented in a precise format with key recommendations to improve message-market-fit. (This process was developed with the help of psychologists and PhD-level data analysts to ensure effectiveness).
The research process